Saturday, October 16, 2010

OPI Swiss Collection, part 2! The creams!




Here we have it! The second half of the O.P.I Swiss Collection! I felt with the OPI Hong Kong Collection there was a lot of oranges. A lot of colours in the orange family. This, there are a lot of red creams. As much as it bothers me that there are 4 red creams, they are all really different and I do love myself a nice red! I just with there were more different colours. But lets see them on first and I’ll give you my thoughts. Then I wanna hear yours :)  
OH! And if you didn't get a chance to catch the first half of the collection, click here!




From A to Z-urich
This was 2 coats so I could apply it evenly and without any patchy-ness. If that makes sense, hehe! It’s actually a raspberry dark cream that was absolutely gorgeous! I think it would look great on your toes as well as your hands! 




Cool so Hot it Berns
This was a tomato red that was a ONE COATER! Such a cool colour if your looking for one of those super blood bright reds, this is for you! It’s really pigmented and not streaky, and great formula… typical for an OPI red or really any OPI colour! 





I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic
THIS IS SUCH A COOL COLOUR. I’m freakin out! This is a brown with a hint of red. Almost like a brick colour. It’s stunning. Although it was a little thick- it was 2 coats and an extra because I’m a perfectionist like that… hehehe honestly, this colour is SO cool and I love it. I have nothing like this colour! It’s super unique... If only they named it I'm Allie & I'm a Chocoholic... that seems to be more appropriate! 




Just a little Rosti at this This was two coats, and still a raspberry shade similar to From A to Zurich but a lot darker, a pinkey-purple. It’s really flattering on my skin tone and a great color to wear during fall and winter if you like dark colours. Like me 



William, tell me about OPI! 
This is a dark vampy purple, which is STUNNING. If you like Linkin Park after Dark you will go crazy over this. I’m currently wearing this on my toes. It’s such a nice colour! I love this. This was 2 coats although if I wasn’t such a perfectionist I could’ve gotten away with one. This colour is a colour I’ve definitely seen before… but its so nice I wouldn’t mind having another. 



Ski Teal We Drop
Picture a dark navy, with a little bit of green in it. This is NOT teal… even though the name says it is. This was 2 coats and it was a little thick but this is a really nice cool colour! I really like it! It was super flattering and those who want to do a dark colour that isn’t vampy and very interesting will love this! 



SOOOOOO- Which ones are you liking? Which ones are a MUST and which ones are a BUST -_-
Let me know & comment below!!!
lots of love
have a great weekend
a



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio