Friday, October 22, 2010

Zoya Wonderful Collection!



Zoya Shawn
There’s a Kelly in this collection and I think its good that they didn’t name this green Kelly. I mean that’s just so typical! Anyways on to the colour, this is two coats of a dark camo green! I didn’t really think I liked greens until Jade is the New Black came out and I saw the Chanel Khaki collection. If your looking for a trendy green but can’t afford Chanel’s pricey nail polish this is a must. It’s just such a cool, flattering green. I wouldn’t normally gravitate towards this unique shade but this colour is really something else!



Zoya Cola
Cola is named perfectly. It’s brown. A dark brown, like a milk chocolate covered brown. This is actually a pretty colour! Haha, okay I sound a little surprised but I wouldn’t normally paint my nails brown. It just never really crossed my mind. When I think painting my nails I think reds, blues, pinks, purples, crazy colours but this brown is seriously making me reconsider all of this! I love this so much I wore this as a manicure for three days. And for me, that’s a pretty big deal! 



Zoya Stacy 
Stacy is a raspberry very dark cream. One thing I like about this is in the dark it doesn’t look black! Although it is very dark. I’ve definitely seen this colour before but hey, its nice! 


Zoya Kelly
Kelly is a dark charcoal gray. It is a LOT darker then it looks in the bottle but it’s a really nice colour! I don’t own a lot of dark grays! but gray is really a nice colour for nail polish! It’s different. I likeeey! Another bonus? A one coater 



Zoya Kristi
Kristi is a bright red. And I mean, bright, bright red! After one coat there was V.N.L (visible nail lines) so I applied another one, so the red would maybe resemble something other besides a clowns nose, and the colour was a little darker. If your looking for a funky bright red, this is it! 




Zoya Burke
Wow… this is a really ugly swatch… haha, I apologize! Well, Burke is a really typical colour I’ve seen a lot this season with OPI and now Zoya. It’s an interesting red with a touch of pink. It’s flattering. And needed 2 oats to avoid no visible nail lines. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio