Friday, October 15, 2010

Kell on Earth



Those who have watched "the City" on MTV, know who Kelly Cutrone is. She is a fashion publicist and the founder of the public relationships, branding and marketing firm called People's Revolution. She's also written two books that have both become best sellers, If you have to Cry, Go outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You. It debuted on the New York Times best seller list and received great reviews from critics.


Those who have had the opportunity to see her on MTV's The City or The Hills can say that she is brutal. And if you couldn't tell by the name of her book,  she is that straight-talking, won't take your bullshit, frightening boss. I could never work for someone like that! I would cry every time she yelled at me!



And she's come up with her own show! It's called "Kell on Earth" andI must say, those who originally judged her into thinking she was a huge biatch (don't worry I did too!) MUST watch this show! You get to see both sides of Kelly Cutrone, you see the tough boss, but the loving mother, and I must say she is a remarkable woman who really is amazing at what she does.  I have a lot of respect for her... although she still is frightening!!

So tell me, have you seen this show? What do you think of Kelly Cutrone? Love her? Hate her? Do you plan on watching her show?


Heres the link to her show if you are interested in watching: 
This is the link I watched the show on: http://cosmotv.ca/On-TV/All-Shows/Kell-On-Earth.aspx  
This is the actual network and information on the show: http://www.bravotv.com/kell-on-earth

Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio