Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nail Polish Lovers UNITE!

After being inspired by other beauty blogs on the internet, I wanted to create my own personal blog, but exclusively to nail polish! I've been wearing nail polish since I was 12 years old, and since then, my love and passion has bloomed into roaming the streets with lime green toes, to spending my pay checks first to last dollar on a bottle of nail polish I simply had to have! I hope to use this blog as a creative outlet with my love of writing, nail polish (and recently) my love of photography. I will give all my personal opinions and express myself as best as I can with all the latest nail polish trends, colours, and collections. Thanks and hope you keep reading!! 



3 comments:

stef said...

nailopia, your blog is amazing!!
keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

SO INSPIRATIONAL

sadowski#6 said...

your my inspiration.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio