Saturday, August 14, 2010

OPI Absolutely Alice & Mad as a Hatter

OPI Alice in Wonderland came out much earlier this year, and I was in LOVE with the collection… okay only half the collection! The glitter-packed colours. At the time, I hadn’t bought these colours but now my friend was nice enough to lend them to review and swatch. These colours are glitter-packed and fun! They are the nicest colours EVER! I am in love with these two colours! Tell me if they are half as amazing as I THINK THEY ARE!


___________________________________________________________








Absolutely Alice is a glitter packed nail polish that is majority blue glitter with hints of baby blues, navy blues, silver and black glitter.  If you like blue nail polish, and glitter nail polish this color is like a dream!! This picture shows 2 coats. It applied REALLY easily. It was like applying any regular color! The only thing I’m worried about now, is taking it off… taking off glitter nail polish is such a pain!






Mad as a Hatter is a also a glitter-based nail polish that is primarily silver, but filled with red, blue, green, purple, orange, pretty much every single colour in the rainbow-packed nail polish! It’s stunning! I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It was a lot thicker then Absolutely Alice and for this my first coat was evenly and thinly painted and second coat was painted on really thick but dried fast, and isn’t as bumpy as normal glitter nail polish! Love this colour! J


1 comments:

baba said...

i looked EVERYWHERE for the absolutely alice colour.
my best friend painted my nails the mad as a hatter colour and its stunning but i like the blue better and it seemed easier to put on, less globby i guess you can say.
where did you find it!! its stunning! dont you think?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio