Sunday, August 15, 2010

O.P.I Ate Berries in the Canaries




This colour was so generously given to me for my birthday by my best friend, she gave me like a little basket of everything I LOVE! I was SO happy and this was definitely one of my favourite birthday gifts out of all time :) This colour is from the South Beach collection for Summer 2009... and this colour is TOTALLYY stunning!









It took only one coat until my entire nail was fully covered, it's very pigmented. It dried super, super fast, and I accidentally bumped into my camera cord and there was no annoying smudges! It is a dark fuschia pink with a little bit of subtle purple mixed into it. This colour is really flattering on my skin tone! I can see it being flattering on a lot of peoples skin tones!

2 comments:

embz said...

i loveee this colour
and the hand holding the colour
it looks very soft
tell me skin care advise
i think all colours look good on you!!

Unknown said...

!!! I want this color !!! I'm really into magentas and Lilacs right now.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio