Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nail Polish, from Korea! Pt 1; Olive Deco




On my good, good friends (since grade 5 if you can believe it! Who is such a beautiful person and one of those people who are just as the beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside) travelled to South Korea, she was nice enough to bring back to me 8 stunning, beautiful, GORGEOUS nail polishes! My first four, are from a brand called Olive Deco, or Deco Olive, not really sure :P But, after doing my extensive research, (a.k.a typing it in to google, hehe) the brand is called Olive Deco!

The only thing that sucks, is I can’t read what the polish is called! It’s in Korean, haha! But for some reason the brand is written in English, so I will do my best to describe them.

For starters, it's a clear bottle, written with small white words all in lower case, deco, then below it, it is written with a little larger white words saying Olive. The cap is a cylinder white plastic cap, and at the top it looks almost like a big circle with a small circle in the centre! The bottle looks like those boxes people in my class used to make with origami. It's a puffed out rectangle, hehe :) 

_________________________________________________________




This color is a navy pearly blue. It’s not really navy, as it is dark blue. It took only ONE FRICKEN COAT and my whole nail was stunning! It really complimented my skin tone, and I must say I’m in love with this color! I’m really not looking forward to taking it off!





This color is a pearly purple color with subtle shimmers of red, pink, and blue. This color was stunning, and not streaky to the least bit. Although the first color was sheer, after a second coat it was covering my nail perfectly To be completely honest, this wouldn’t be a color I would have purchased or even looked at! But it turned out to be a really cool color! And I really love it! It’s super nice on my skin tone!





The next color, was really, really, really super dark. And I want to say its black… but its not black! It’s like a dark, dark, SUPER DARK purple that looks black, but it is NOT black! Suprisingly, this was a two-coater! Unlike every other polish I’ve tried so far, this did two coats to cover up the patchy coats! But it is stunning, I really like it! It’s very, very dark. And very, very nice






The next color I’m going to show you is a micro-glittered silver polish, which is packed into a clear coat! This color would look super cute as a top coat over a lavender nail polish (for example, Essie; Lilacism) or a dark gray (for example, Mouse by American Apparel) or just by itself! It’s different and cute!

I really wish I knew the names of these colours! I'll ask my friend when she comes over next time :) 

Which ones your favourite? Have any of you heard of this brand before? 

6 comments:

maxine said...

ive never heardof this brand before.
i adore the pearly purple one or the micro glitter silver polish.
when you find out the names post them!
ive never seen them before anywhere

Unknown said...

Love the pearly purple...sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is selling on gmarket, they have really nice, wide range of colours, really lovely.

emy said...

May I have the company detail?
I would like to import it and sell in Malaysia.

Blaque Hart said...

Hem emy, I found it on eBay. It's a bit pricy (US $4.50 and up per bottle, and where I live that's $9.00 so pricy for ME). I love the pastel shades, so I was doing some review research before committing to purchase. Hope this helps :)

Blaque Hart said...

Hem emy, I found it on eBay. It's a bit pricy (US $4.50 and up per bottle, and where I live that's $9.00 so pricy for ME). I love the pastel shades, so I was doing some review research before committing to purchase. Hope this helps :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio